Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 3: Comment on Classmate blog # 1

Alonzo's blog: This week’s wimba was shorter than the others. During the wimba session Mr. Bustillios talked about the reading from last week, The Art of Possiblities. He had asked the students that were there a few questions related to the book. There was one question that stuck for me that I thought I was answer briefly. The question was: “What things are you going to take from the reading and use in your teaching and in your life?” So far, what I’ve taken from this book is that I should think more outside of the box, and to be more open to new opportunities. Who knows a change might lead to something great! My comments: Change can be a great thing. This year, at my school, we have a new Principal and Assistant Principal. I have definitely had to adjust to all the change! Everything is ran differently, there are new rules and procedures, not to mention all the little things. Our motto for this school year is "Change is good". I don't always agree with the change, but I know will benefit the students. So it's my job to stay open minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment