Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 4: Wimba and PPP Comments

I found it interesting to see where other classmates wanted to publish there Literature Reviews. I heard at least one person say that they planned on publishing with the same Journal that I plan to publish to. Since I was not able to attend the Wimba, I sent my PPP to a couple of classmates for review. Only one person has responded so far. See the comments below: Lania added comments into my actual Word Document. Most corrections were grammatical changes. I had to correct a few sentences to make sure everything was past tense. She also suggests that maybe I should add in an image to my presentation. Also, she included that I had a good set up for your CBR project & why it’s important. Really interesting to read about the connections between literacy/technology/self-esteem!

No comments:

Post a Comment