Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wk 4: Publishing_Presentation

I would like to submit my literature review to TechTrends - Linking Research and Practice to Improve Learning. Since the main focus for my literature review was Literacy motivation with the use of technology, I think this would fit perfectly into this journal. This journal is known for linking research and practice to improve learning. During my project, I found research that promoted the use of technology in the classroom, and then put this knowledge to us by applying it to the classroom to improve literacy learning by incorporating Web 2.0 tools such as starfall.com, and storyjumper.com which both promote literacy. Think out loud PPP Week 2 Think out loud PPP wk 3 Publish Presentation Project Document

No comments:

Post a Comment